Saturday, April 25, 2015

New Video: Deciphering the LINQ Join Method

I really love using the fluent syntax with LINQ. This gives me full access to all of the very useful extension methods.

In Part 2 of the Lambdas & LINQ video series, we took some time to understand the parameters of the Where method and also OrderBy. After seeing this, folks sometimes ask me: "What about Join?"

And why do they ask this question? Because this is the method signature:


Yikes.

But when we break things down, it's nothing that we haven't seen before. And that's exactly what we do in my latest video: Deciphering the Join Method.



If you'd rather have a text version, check out this article: The LINQ Join Method: Deciphering the Parameters.

And find the other videos, links to code on GitHub, PDF walkthroughs, and other articles here: Learn to Love Lambdas (and LINQ, Too)

I'm looking to produce other videos based on my articles (so that different folks can learn in the way that works best for them). If you have a favorite topics that you'd like to see put into video, let me know.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment