Thursday, January 30, 2014

February 2014 Speaking Engagements

I have quite a few speaking engagements scheduled over the next few months. If you'd like me to come out and speak at your developer event or company, just drop me a note. I specialize in making intermediate topics accessible to developers of all skill levels.

I have 2 events currently scheduled for February:

Tuesday, February 4, 2014
LA C#
Pasadena, CA
http://lacsharp.org/
Topic: Learn the Lingo: Design Patterns

Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Pasadena .NET Developers Group
Pasadena, CA
http://www.meetup.com/sgvnet/events/163057812/
Topic: Shields Up! Defensive Coding in C#

I've got several other events scheduled in the coming months. Here's a preview:

Mar 5, 2014: SoCal .NET Developers Group
Buena Park, CA

Mar 15, 2014: Utah Code Camp
Salt Lake City, UT

Mar 18, 2014: Corporate Event
Burbank, CA

Mar 27, 2014: dotNetGroup.org
Las Vegas, NV

Apr 5, 2014: Desert Code Camp
Chandler, AZ

Apr 8, 2014: Inland Empire .NET User Group
San Bernardino, CA

I'm looking forward to all of these events. I get to catch up with developers that I haven't seen for a while, and I get to meet a bunch of new people. Hope to see you at an event sometime this year.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment