Thursday, October 3, 2013

MVP Award 2013

Microsoft has honored me by renewing my MVP Award for Visual C# for a second year. I got my 2013 "disk" today:


If you're unfamiliar with the MVP program, Microsoft recognizes those people who are active in the development community (or, more broadly, the technical community -- the program covers much more than just the developer tools).

I've been recognized for my speaking engagements and articles -- helping developers expand their knowledge in the world of .NET. I consider this to be a great honor, and I've really enjoyed meeting other MVPs from around the world.

But even without this type of recognition, I would continue to do what I do. I love helping other developers. And what really keeps me going is watching people learn and knowing that I've made someone's job a little bit easier.

When you learn something useful, be sure to pass it on.

Happy Coding!

1 comment: