Wednesday, August 28, 2013

September Speaking Engagements

I've got 2 speaking engagements currently scheduled for September. Be sure to stop by if you can make it.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013
LA C# User Group
Pasadena, CA
http://www.lacsharp.org
Topic: Clean Code: Homicidal Maniacs Read Code, Too!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013
SoCal .NET Developers Group
Buena Park, CA
http://www.socaldotnet.com/
Topic: Clean Code: Homicidal Maniacs Read Code, Too!

Clean Code is still a very popular topic (it's one of those things that will never go out of style). One of the best things about writing clean code is that it shows that you actually care about the quality of the work that you produce. The code we write is part of our legacy, and we should take pride in that.

If you'd like me to come speak at your event, be sure to drop me a line. I speak at both public and private events, and I'll be glad to tailor my talk to your specific needs. I specialize in making intermediate programming topics approachable to developers of all skill levels. And we always have a lot of fun along the way.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment