Friday, May 17, 2013

Coming Soon: Jeremy on Pluralsight

I am happy to announce that I've been commissioned to produce a course for Pluralsight (http://www.pluralsight.com).

If you're not familiar with Pluralsight, be sure to check it out.  They offer high-quality video training by experts in the field.  There's a 10-day free trial so you can get a taste for what it's like.  And they have a number of free courses, including "Teaching Kids Programming with C#" by Lynn Langit and Llewellyn Falco.

My first experience with Pluralsight was when I needed to get up to speed on ASP.NET MVC (way back in the version 1 days).  Their course gave me exactly what I was looking for: I came away with a good understanding of the technology and its capabilities.  It turned out that my particular scenario fit the technology perfectly, and I went on to create a mobile-friendly web application with ASP.NET MVC.

That was several years ago.  Since then, the catalog has been constantly expanding.  There's lots of good stuff to check out.

And don't worry, I'll be sure to announce when my first course is available.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment