Saturday, January 12, 2013

Speaking in 2013

I've been busy setting up speaking engagements for 2013.  So far, I have 7 events booked (I'll post more details as the events approach).  If you'd like me to come speak at your event, user group, or corporate meeting, either drop me an email or send a request through INETA.

I specialize in intermediate .NET topics -- the topics that developers need to move up to the next level, and I've received good responses from new developers and seasoned developers alike (you can view feedback on SpeakerRate and my website).  Popular sessions include Design Patterns, Lambda Expressions, Delegates, Interfaces, Generics, and Dependency Injection.  For more details, check out the Demos section of JeremyBytes.com: http://www.jeremybytes.com/Demos.aspx.

Some new topics planned for this year include a practical introduction to the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) Design Pattern, how to perform common actions with MVVM, an overview of Unit Testing, as well as Mocking Strategies for Unit Tests.

I hope to see you at an event this year.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment