Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Jeremy at Live! 360 Orlando 2016

I'll be speaking at Live! 360 in Orlando, FL in December. It will be a great time. I had the chance to speak there last year, and it was a week packed with lots of great sessions, lots of great people, and a bit of fun, too.

I've got three sessions scheduled for Live! 360 Orlando in December. Check out my talks along with all the other great speakers here: Speakers - Live! 360.


If you're not convinced that this is an event you want to attend, you can get a preview by taking a look at the Live! 360 Learning Library.

If you head out there right now, you'll see me! To watch my video for FREE, just fill in your name and email address and click the "Access Now" button.


This recording is from Visual Studio Live! in Austin, TX this past May. You'll be able to see this talk (plus, tons of others) by signing up to go to Live! 360 Orlando in December.

Happy Coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment